La Rochelle
-
port and ancient port, my host parents' wine cellar
.jpg)
I'm busy packing again. Tomorrow morning, my brother and I are loading the car and driving all the way up to Berlin. I've been a pleasant time at home, yet now it's time for a change of scenery.
The capital is supposed to be my new home, and I can't wait settling in, exploring its neighbourhoods and finally getting to know the city. After all, it has been years since I last spent a couple of days there, not remembering that much.
After my arrival, I will have another 10 days before my internship in the Foreign Office starts on April 2nd. I look forward to this new challenge of which I expect to gain insight into a possible future occupational field, or one that at least fascinates me at the moment.
It goes without saying that guests are more than welcome any time between early April and late June! Perhaps even later than that, that is, if I manage to find some reason to extend my stay beyond that date. In any event, here's how you can get a hold of me from tomorrow night on:
Christoph Trübenbach
Grellstr. 14
10409 Berlin
Plus e-mail, cell phone, Skype or ICQ, needless to say. So go give me a call and drop by! I'd be most delighted.
Chris
P.S.: Last week, I received a kind letter from the DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst), saying that I was granted a scholarship for my studies at Trinity College Dublin. So, to all those of you who won't make it to Berlin: Drop by in Dublin sometime between October 2007 and June 2008!
.jpg)
La Rochelle Aquarium
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment